- What is the December/Winter season like where you live? – I live in the northeastern US, so it gets cold and snowy. I grew up in Utah so cold and snowy are what I am used to, and I love it. Coats and sweaters and boots are the best!
- When you think of winter, what’s the first thing that pops into your head? – Never having to be hot. We lived in North Carolina for four years and the heat made us very cranky. Also I think of my dog who is never so happy as she is in wintertime. Why would you want hot weather when you can have this?
3. Have you ever played any extreme winter sports? – No, and this is extremely embarrassing for a Utah native. I’ve never even been skiing.
4. What do you like most about this season? – I really love spending time with family. They are far away from me so I only get to see them in the summer and at Christmas time. I also do many Christmas shows with the Boston Pops every year so it’s one long month of holly and jolly and flashing Christmas ornament earrings. I love it.
5. Do you celebrate Christmas, Hannukkah, Kwanzaa or another holiday during this time of year? – Yes, I celebrate Christmas. It’s a deeply spiritual time for me, but I also love seeing how people try to be a little better to each other during this time of year. That’s how it seems, at least. Human kindness on display is a powerful thing. I do love all of the silly Santa stuff too and unfortunately for my husband can sing about twenty different Santa songs in my sleep backwards.
Owl: Photo Realistic 3D Owl by Simon UK
Tree: Deciduous Winter Tree by Tobias Novi
Fence: Rustic Fence by Studio Skye by Alex Bader
Sim Surround: Y.B -sim surround landscape Dolina pine snow by Yony Bing