Strawberry Singh brought out a nice morbid theme for her Monday meme this week, so here we go…death.
- Do you ever think about dying? How do you expect you’ll die? – I think about it a lot. Life is just one small death after another, after all. Death of people, death of relationships, death of expectation, death of opportunity, death of love. While I hope to die in my sleep some night, I expect that my body will in reality die of kidney failure.
- Do you believe in an afterlife? If so, how do you visualize it? I do. I don’t know what it will be like there, but the odds are it will be better than here.
- What is your preferred form of apocalypse and why? – I think the most painless would be for the sun to go red giant. That will keep things quick.
- How many times have you cheated death so far? – I think maybe death has cheated me.
- Which fictional villain would you be okay being killed by? – If I have a choice, I would like it to be La Peregrina from Alejandro Casona’s La dama del alba. It ain’t easy being death, but she is compassionate about it.
- If you’re murdered, do you stay and haunt the culprits forever or do you give up that opportunity to leave and go to heaven/hell/Cancun? – Somehow I think that after I am dead I am not going to care too much about what the living are doing. So I’ll go somewhere. Sometime.
- Will you have done everything you have wanted by the time you die? – Most assuredly not.
Hood: Autumn Cape in Night w/clasp by Juno Mantel
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Legend Hair – Hades – Solstice by M4ri1yn Magic
Eyes: Ikon Hope Eyes Fjord by Ikon Innovia
Skin: Belleza Claudia Medium by Shyla Diggs
Pose: Del May Grown Up by Del May
DISCLAMER: The Hades hair from Tableau Vivant does NOT fit completely under the cape.