How much do I love thee, Luna? Let me count the ways:
1. For coming up with this challenge in the first place.
2. For taking the time to choose out the colors.
3. For creating and moderating the best in-world group ever!
4. For cheering us on and commiserating when we were color-hating.
5. For helping us out when we couldn’t figure out what color a banana was.
6. For teaching me how to figure out windlight, screenshots and computer graphics.
7. For taking such amazing photos…I couldn’t wait to see yours every week.
8. For being so encouraging to all color-challengers.
9. For your fabulous sense of humor.
10. For letting yourself be cajoled into round TWO!
I could go on, my dear, but you have other rainbows to investigate! Always remember how much you are loved.
Hair: TRUTH Lacey Streaked – espresso by Truth Hawks
Earrings: Finesmith Costa Rica Earrings Orange by Yula Finesmith
Sweater: Doppelganger Inc. – Drew Cardigan – Yellow by Francesca Cazenove
Tank: Jane Intrinsic Tank Cherry by Janie Marlowe
Belt: Legit GB Belt Spiked in Black by Misha Preiz
Skirt: JANE – mini skirt.lil patches.greens [fair] by Janie Marlowe
Socks: Xanthe Rainbow Stockings (Marketplace)
Shoes: Baby Monkey Sienna Clogs Lime by Pixieplum Flanagan
Bracelets: Violet Voltaire Harajuku Girls: Rainbow Bracelet (Marketplace)